Other than our group programs — vision quests and workshop/adventures — we continue to work with people one-on-one. This can take several different forms:
- Personal intensives, from one day to a week, at our beautiful home in Putney, VT
- Counseling, coaching, or mentoring, in person or via Skype or Zoom.
- Individual Medicine Walks, taking place in southern Vermont or your local area.
- Post-Quest or After-workshop Coaching to ground insights and enact commitments in daily life.
Most traditional counseling keeps us in the head, asking “How are you feeling?” about this or that. We believe that people are searching for experience — the experience of living fully by bringing their desires, longings, and values — their inner depths — into passionate engagement with the world. Our focus is on helping that happen.
We draw from, and can offer, a wide toolkit of processes and methods derived from:
- Thirty years experience guiding over 150 small-group vision quests, as well as the creation and presentation of classes and workshops exploring inner and outer nature, dreaming, shamanism, the soul’s journey, etc.
- Familiarity with psychodrama, guided imagery, dream incubation, breath work, etc.
- A broad-based knowledge of ritual, ceremony, and shamanism, both traditional and Amazonian.